Getting Here (Directions and Parking)
Washington Concert Opera holds performances at George Washington University’s Lisner Auditorium. Located on the corner of 21st and H Streets NW.
Nearest Metro stop: Foggy Bottom/GWU (orange, blue, and silver lines):
- Exit the station at the intersection of 23rd Street NW and I Street NW
- Go straight (East) along I Street NW for two blocks until you reach 21st Street NW
- Turn Right (South) and continue one block to H Street NW
The closest garage is University Parking Garage, which is:
- Accessible from H Street between 22nd and 23rd Streets, located under the Science and Engineering Hall
- Open 24/7
- Only accepts MasterCard, American Express, and Visa for payment. This garage does not take cash.
- Rates: Evening Maximum Rate (after 5 p.m. until 2 a.m.): $10
Before the Show
A free pre-performance talk is given by General Director of Vocal Arts DC and WCO co-founder Peter Russell in Lisner Auditorium one-hour prior to each performance.
Washington Concert Opera strives to make all events and concerts accessible to patrons with disabilities. If you have an accessibility accommodation request, please contact us at 202-364-5826 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For concerts taking place at Lisner Auditorium, the following accommodations are available:
- Wheelchair accessible seating
- Easy access seats (on aisles, or seats that require no steps)
- Assistive Listening Devices (complimentary at coat check)
Performances take place in the vibrant community of George Washington University. The neighborhood boasts a plethora of fantastic restaurants and is located down the street from Georgetown.